Residential Alarm Systems
Here are some of our most recommended security alarm systems for residential homes. For a consultation on what would best suit your home please contact us today.
Risco Alarm Systems
LightSYS™2 is a professional hybrid security system for the residential and commercial sectors that is flexible, reliable and easy to install. LightSYS™2 supports RISCO Group’s revolutionary live video verification solution, VUpoint P2P, a cloud-based platform that utilizes IP Cameras to provide real-time video streaming in response to alarm triggers or on demand, and RISCO Smart Home – offering comprehensive user-connected solutions for homes and businesses, with an exciting growth potential for installation professionals!
LightSYS™ 2 supports 3G with multi-socket IP communication and cloud connectivity backup. Offering full flexibility, the system includes a range of communication options – including IP, GSM/GPRS, PSTN and long range radio – all installed within the main housing. LightSYS™ 2 also offers a wide range of accessories, including wired, 2-way wireless, and RISCO Bus detectors.
RISCO Group presents our wide range of professional Grade 3 and Grade 2 indoor detectors which exceed industry standards. Our Grade3 range, which is designed for the commercial and industrial markets, utilizes RISCO Group’s unique detection technologies, offering increased reliability and false alarm immunity in even the most challenging environments and unceasingly providing the superior quality synonymous with the RISCO brand.
RISCO’s wide array of sleek wireless accessories offer quick and easy installation. Our full range of accessories for security, safety and perimeter protection are based on unique technologies that offer ultimate reliability, for both indoor and outdoor use.
Manage your life the smart way with an affordable connected home solution that combines a Smart Home, professional security and video monitoring with easy-to-use technology for total convenience and peace of mind.
Get the full package of cost-saving energy efficiency with smart temperature control, smart access of door locks and garage doors, and control of lighting, shutters, and appliances – all managed from a single, intuitive smartphone app!
RISCO Group’s live video verification solution that quickly and seamlessly integrates cutting-edge P2P IP cameras within all of its professional security systems and Smart Home, providing superior video verification and live streaming video on demand for residential/commercial users and monitoring stations – for unparalleled security and efficiency, and on-the-go control.
Enjoy full control of your security, safety, and Smart Home features directly from a single intuitive app, from any location as you go about your day. The iRISCO smartphone app provides you with convenient control on the go for total life management.
- Wired, wireless or RISCO Bus detectors
- Flexible communication from within the main housing
- Plug-in, GSM/GPRS and IP modules, onboard PSTN
- Wireless receiver can be installed inside or outside the main enclosure
- Selectable EOL zone resistance and remote zone resistance measurement
- RISCO Bus technology saves you time and money, while Auto-Install and Bus Test simplify installation and maintenance
- Adaptive menu tree displays only the relevant options according to hardware installed and authorization level
- Easy firmware upgrade with flash memory
- Advanced PC configuration Software for easy remote or onsite programming
- Live Video Verification now available
- Zones: 8 – 48 wired, 8 – 50 wireless – up to 32 BUS detectors
- Partitions: 4
- Groups per partition: 4
- Zone resistance: Fully selectable
- Remote zone diagnostics: Voltage and resistance measurement on all wired zones
- Zone loop response: 400ms, 1 sec, 10ms, 1ms
- Additional inputs: Bell tamper, Box tamper
- Programmable outputs: 4 (3*100mA opto-relays + 1A relay) expandable to 14
- User codes: 30, 1,000 Event log
- Keypads: 4 wired, 2 wireless
- Wireless Keyfobs: 16
- Follow-me destinations: 16
- Reporting formats: Contact ID, SIA with or without text, IP/GSM Receiver
- Communication: PSTN on-board, Plug-in IP or modem, Plug-in GSM/GPRS and STU adapter programmable from the LightSYS™ keypad (Installed on the Bus within the main enclosure)
- Digital Voice Module: Full voice menu guide, two-way remote listen-in and talk, Pre-recorded or user-recordable messages for all zones, partitions and outputs, Remote operations such as acknowledge event, arm/disarm, activate outputs, etc.
- PC Cable connector: RS232 for Configuration Software
- PS Input: 100-240 VAC, 50-60Hz
- PS output / Main board input 14.4 VDC / 1.5A
- Main board output: 800mA Aux current, 500mA siren driver
- Dimensions Polycarbonate housing: (Height x Width x Depth) 288mm x 254mm x 90mm (11.3” x 10.0” x 3.54“) Place for Main, Power Supply, 7Ah Battery, IP and GSM/GPRS modules (wireless receiver, voice module, zone expanders, output expanders)
- Dimensions Large Metal housing: 420mm x 380mm x 95mm (16.5” x 15.0” x 3.75“) Place for 4A PS, STU Adapter, 17AH Battery, GSM/GPRS, IP module or Modem, 2 expansion modules (voice module, zone expanders, output expanders)
Now you can protect your home, business and family with a comprehensive security system that offers you so much more. Feel in control even when you are away with an easy to use smartphone app enabling you to control the system remotely and receive notifications regarding its status.
If there is an alarm event, you or your security provider will receive video clips or still images of your home so that you can determine if there is a real threat and if you need to take further action. You can also initiate live video anytime with the touch of a button if you have any concerns, to ensure that your home and family are safe.